- More cases: The novel coronavirus has infected more than 69,000 people globally, mostly in mainland China. The death toll is 1,669, including four people outside mainland China.
- Chinese leader: President Xi Jinping knew about the coronavirus outbreak in early January, he said in a speech this month. Xi says he "issued requirements for the prevention and control of the new coronavirus" on Jan. 7.
- More cruise ship cases: 70 more coronavirus cases were confirmed on board the quarantined Diamond Princess cruise liner in Yokohama, Japan, bringing total infections to 356. A flight evacuating US passengers is due to depart later Sunday -- those on board will face another quarantine once they land.
- First death in Europe: A Chinese tourist who tested positive for the virus died in France, health officials confirmed on Saturday.
- Spike in numbers: There's been a spike in numbers this week -- including 15,000 in one day -- because China changed how cases are tabulated.
Coronavirus Updates: US to evacuate Diamond Princess passengers, as global coronavirus cases top 69,000
1BSF - #1 Best Sellers Focus - provides advertising and linking to promotions and regular products/services from Amazon, eBay, Google and others; focuses on online shopping and online marketing services.