- Global deaths from the virus have surpassed 30,000, with more than 10,000 of those in Italy.
- The US has the most confirmed cases worldwide, surpassing China and Italy.
- The US CDC issued a travel advisory urging people in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut to "refrain from non-essential domestic travel" for the next two weeks.
- Spain reported its highest increase in coronavirus deaths Sunday, but saw a drop in infection rate
- Japan reports the country's largest single-day increase in coronavirus cases.
- Australia will bring in new measures, including limiting public gatherings to two people, to curb the spread of the virus.
What you need to know
Health personnel outside the emergency entrance of the Severo Ochoa Hospital on March 28, in Madrid, Spain. Carlos Alvarez
1BSF - #1 Best Sellers Focus - provides advertising and linking to promotions and regular products/services from Amazon, eBay, Google and others; focuses on online shopping and online marketing services.