- The world has topped 23 million coronavirus cases, with the US confirming more than 44,000 new infections in a 24-hour period to Saturday.
- US Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden said if he were elected, he would be willing to shut down the country again if scientists recommended it.
- India has recorded more than 3 million coronavirus cases. The country is the third-hardest hit in the world. It has hopes to develop a vaccine by the year's end.
- South Korea, credited with one of the world's most rigorous responses, has recorded its sharpest daily increase in cases since March as it battles several new clusters.
- New Zealand, which is trying to eradicate the virus, reported three new cases.
What you need to know
1BSF - #1 Best Sellers Focus - provides advertising and linking to promotions and regular products/services from Amazon, eBay, Google and others; focuses on online shopping and online marketing services.