Coronavirus: Italy locks down north in bid to slow spread of COVID-19
From CBC NEWS, The Associated Press · Posted: Mar 09, 2020 6:59 AM ET
- WHO says more than 100 countries have reported lab-confirmed cases of COVID-19.
- Stock markets tumble amid fears about the widening coronavirus outbreak.
- Italy attempts to lock down north as cases rise to 7,375, with 366 deaths.
- Canadians aboard Grand Princess cruise ship to be flown to CFB Trenton for 2-week quarantine.
- Read more about how Canada will cope with community transmission of COVID-19.
Get Face Masks